Miracle File Boxes 12 Pack
- Sturdy Office File Boxes for offices, businesses, or home offices to store important paperwork
- 12 Pack of Document File Boxes to organize important documents, contracts, and tax documents
- Each box measures 15"x12"x10" with a closing lid to keep paperwork secure
- Outer labeling for box contents to easily identify the contents when searching for files
- Easy to assemble and set up an organized office document storage system
MIRACLE FILE BOXES 12 PACK
Why choose miracle file boxes? Keeping a record of your important documents for your business can become a real challenge when you don’t use the adequate tools for your files. Using cabinets or files to store your official documents can take too much space in your office. More office space can cost you more money. Our miracle file boxes with lids can help facilitate your business storage needs, Taking less space compared to cabinets lowers costs and organizes your office space. We will provide you all the information you need to know about miracle file boxes and some of the benefits that they have for your office.
- Quick access to your documents with easy to carry handles and lift-off lid
- Keep your important documents safe from getting lost or damaged
- Store and secure your confidential documents like legal papers for the necessary time periods
- Allows you to store multiple documents and categorize them according to your needs with a writable surface for labeling
Miracle File Boxes Have Good Stacking Strength
Stack Miracle file boxes with good stacking strength. Manufactured strong with double walls that give your documents that double protection needed during storage. With these file boxes, you can separate the documents that you are no longer using but you need to keep a record of them like contracts, tax documents, purchase agreements and, much more. Using file boxes can help you save money and space in your business. It can also help increase your employee productivity at the same time.
How to organize your document in file boxes
Setting up a filing system can sometimes be stressful and ultimately distract you affecting your productivity. We will provide you with some tips on how you can organize your confidential documents in file boxes.
- Gather all of the files that you need to store in the file boxes together. It is important to keep your files at hand so that you won’t forget anything.
- Organize your paperwork under categories, for example by content, date, or history.
- After organizing your paperwork you can separate each file by time periods. This will enable you to know how long you need to keep each file. Miracle file boxes come with a form on the outside for you to write the date and the content.
- Personalize the filing system that can help you identify each file easily. You can use colored tabs and folders that can help you identify each file.
- Once you have separated and placed your files inside each box, you can stack the boxes or place them on shelves.
|Type||File Storage Box|
|Features / Extra Information||Sturdy Construction Double Ends and Bottom, Lift-Off Lid With Easy To Carry Handles, Easy To Assemble With Pre-folds & No Tape Necessary, Writable Inventory And Box Filing System, Durable Protection For Important Files and Storage|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|•||Watch the video for easy to assemble miracle file boxes with lid|
|•||Use StarBoxes file boxes for taxes, school documents, business contracts and other important documents|
|•||Label box contents on the outside of the boxes with Magic Markers or pre-printed labels|
|•||Strong boxes to keep files stacked in storage or business office|
|•||Limited space required with stackable boxes and easy to identify box labels|