50 Pounds of Packing Paper
- Newsprint Wrapping Paper used by professional movers and packers
- 50lbs of recycled packing paper to wrap dishes and glassware
- Wrap in the clean thin paper to keep ink off dishes
- Approximate 1000 Sheets per package
- Recycled paper sizes can vary for each sheet 24-28 Inches wide x 30-36 Inches Long
An Eco-friendly Packaging Solution
One of the most important things that you should always consider when you are shipping out, transporting, or storing your products is selecting your packaging materials. We all know that protecting your products from damage can be a little stressful, that is why you should always consider having packing paper. This type of packaging material can be used for multiple purposes like wrapping fragile items, protecting objects from surface damage, and can also be used to fill voids. Here we will explain to you everything that you need to know about StarBoxes packing paper and how it can improve your packaging process.
What is paper packing?
StarBoxes recycled paper packing sheets have become a sustainable packaging option for many businesses. You can use the paper sheets for ensuring the safety of your most fragile items during transportation. Paper packing sheets are much stronger and softer compared to regular paper. This packaging material can be used for multiple purposes in your home, school, warehouse, or office.
5 Benefits To Choose Packing Paper
- Eco-friendly – Packing paper can be a more environmentally friendly option, compared to other plastic packaging materials like bubble wrap since it can be easily recycled.
- Durable packaging material - Using packing paper can be more durable compared to regular paper and newspaper. You can apply multiple layers of packing paper sheets for better protection of your fragile items.
- Lightweight paper packing sheets - This type of packaging material is ideal to fill the voids in your boxes since it won’t add much weight to your packages.
- Clean packaging option - Using packing paper can help keep your valuable items free from dust, dirt, and damage during shipment or storage. Using newspaper can sometimes transfer ink to your products.
- Doesn’t take too much space - Keeping your products tightly wrapped with packing paper not only allows you to ensure the safety of your products, but it will also help you minimize the boxes you will require to ship or move. Newsprint sheets do not take up a lot of space in boxes.
When to use paper packing
- You can use it to void empty spaces in your boxes
- Ideal for wrapping and securing oddly shaped objects
- An excellent choice for packing and separating your dishes
|Size||24-28 Inches wide x 30-36 Inches|
|Features / Extra Information||Recyclable and bio-degradable, Economical for packing, Lightweight, Reusable, Cushions and fills empty spaces|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|•||Movers 50 pounds Packing paper with 1000 sheets per package. Provides surface protection to your breakable items like glassware.|
|•||Cost effective packing paper that can be used as void fill. Use for filling up empty spaces when your packing moving boxes.|
|•||Best way to protect and clean your windows during winter or if you are planning on storing holiday dishes.|
|•||Can be used for many craft projects around the house like making piñatas, origami, and paper baskets.|
|•||Wrap and protect your gifts to prepare for shipment for special occasions like birthdays, baby showers, or valentines day.|