Dunnage Bag 48" X 60"
- StarBoxes wholesale dunnage bags 48"x 60" Load stabilizer freight sold individually as a single unit
- Sturdy reusable poly woven air-filled bags are certified by AAR
- Reduce the risk of hazards when transporting on trucks, sea containers, and railways
- Labor-saving patent free-flo inflation/deflation gun sold separately
- Waterproof, reusable, and recyclable make these dunnage bags a cost-saving safety tool
- Buy 10 for $8.75 each and save 56%
- Buy 20 for $8.40 each and save 58%
- Buy 30 for $7.95 each and save 60%
Advantages of Dunnage Bags
Dunnage Bags are the most effective and economical tool in securing cargo in trucks, railcars, and sea vessels. Use of Dunnage Bags replaces the more costly and time-consuming bracing method using lumber and nails to prevent the cargo from shifting during transit. The use of the Dunnage Air Cushions and correct loading of the trucks will result in the reduction in cargo damages and trucking accidents making the costs associated with the use of Dunnage Bags negligible. Shippers and trucking industries are constantly battling the constant increase in the operation costs and they have to avoid the risk of damage to cargo or increased insurance premium. Employing the StarBoxes’ Dunnage Bags to secure the cargo will prove to be significantly less costly than risking damages to the goods or truck accidents.
Based on the studies conducted by the insurance industry, the unwanted movements of the loads in the trailers have been the main contributor to cargo damages. To make the matter worse, the same report also associated a large number of accidents as a result of the cargo shift in the trucks. The Large Truck Causation Study was compiled by FMCSA, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, NHTSA, which indicates the relative risk factor for accidents caused by shifting cargo at 56.3% while the break-failure related accidents carry a lower risk factor of 29%.
Polywoven Dunnage Bags
The Polywoven Dunnage Bags by StarBoxes have proven to resist moisture and puncture while maintaining their rigid posture during transporting goods to their destination. Furthermore, the Polywoven Dunnage Bags are reusable which makes them even more cost-effective. The number of usages for Polywoven Dunnage Bags depends on the environment and type of pressure they endure to separate pallets, Moving Boxes, or other cargo. The following steps are useful to prolong the life expectancy of these Air Filled Dunnage Bags:
- Nails and Sharp Corners – Inspect the truck prior to inflating the Dunnage Bags for the presence of nails or sharp objects. As sturdy as the Polywoven Dunnage Bags are, they are inflatable and prone to puncturing.
- Walls and Other Surfaces – For better results and extending the useful life of your Dunnage Bags place pieces of sturdy corrugated cardboard between the Dunnage Bags and walls of the trucks or any other surface that may damage the bags.
How Dunnage Bags Work
The StarBoxes’ Dunnage Bags consist of a polywoven exterior offering a better resistance to puncture risk along with polyethylene interior bladder. During the loading process, the flat Dunnage Bags is placed between the cargo or cargo and wall of the truck. The air pumped into the bladder inflates the entire Dunnage Bags and fills the void space between cargo. Dunnage Bags will prevent the items from moving during the transit creating an equally balanced truck or trailer and reducing the risk of accidents.
|Material||Polywoven Polypropylene / LDPE|
|Features / Information||Polywoven material, Reusable, Recyclable, Waterproof, Walk away deflate, Lightweight, AAR approved, Use a free flow inflator gun|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|•||Stabilize cargo with easy inflatable dunnage bags that store flat when not in use|
|•||Lightweight and fast filling air bags are easy to use while saving on labor and shipping costs|
|•||Economical to block and brace loads where needed while optimizing space requirements|
|•||Logistically space and weight are the two most important factors and dunnage bags meet both demands|
|•||Un-inflated air bags are inserted in between loads and then inflated to stabilize the loads|