5 Dunnage Bags 48 x 60 Inflatable Freight Saver With Free Flow Inflator/Deflator Gun
- 5 Quantity StarBoxes Dunnage Bags - 48" x 60" Freight Saver
- Free Flo-Inflator/Deflator - Inflator fills a bag in only seconds, simple to use and reliable
- Dunnage airbags manufactured to bear significant amounts of pressure and load shifting resistance
- Poly woven bags are 10-30% lighter weight than ply paper bags
- Inflation device is fabricated out of cast aluminum for longevity
Polywoven Dunnage Bags VS Kraft Dunnage Bags
The versatility, lightweight, and cost-effectiveness of Dunnage Bags have made them one of the must-have packing supplies when loading-trucks, sea vessels, and railcars. Dunnage Bags are offered in many forms and sizes but the most prominent difference between them is what they are made of, Polypropylene or Kraft paper. There are many differences between the two categories:
- Water-Resistant Dunnage Bags – The Kraft Paper Dunnage Bags is not recommended for use with wet or moist cargo while the Polywoven Dunnage Airbags offer a great resistant to water and moisture
- Leak-Proof Dunnage Bags – Although most Dunnage Bags offer some form of resistance to leaks the AAR Certified Dunnage Bags by StarBoxes are tested for being 100% leak-proof
- Safety of Dunnage Bags – The Polywoven Dunnage Bags offer more resistance to damages and will not flatten during the transit since they are leak-proof
- Dunnage Bags and the Environment – Both the Kraft and Polywoven Dunnage Bags are 100% recyclable
- Ease of Use of Dunnage Bags – Dunnage Bags are very easy to use and there is no need for the use of skilled employees. Most Kraft Dunnage Bags are deflated by puncturing them while the StarBoxes’ Polywoven Dunnage Bags are easily and quickly deflated through the use of their Free-Flow Inflation/Deflation System
- Cost-Effective Dunnage Bags - The Kraft Paper Dunnage Bags are one-time use airbags offering an economical yet functional solution. The Polywoven Dunnage Bags by StarBoxes, on the other hand, may cost slightly higher but they are reusable, which in the long run could become less costly than the Kraft Dunnage Bags.
StarBoxes Polywoven Dunnage Bags
The Polywoven Dunnage Bags offered by StarBoxes are heavy-duty AAR certified air cushions equipped with a free-flow inflation/deflation system. The AAR Certification indicates that the Dunnage Bags by StarBoxes are tested and conform as the 100% leak-proof Dunnage Air Cushions suitable for use in the railcars to secure cargo. The AAR Certified Dunnage Bags are trusted as one of the best cushioning devices in a variety of transportation methods including the trucking industries.
The main characteristics of the Dunnage Bags remain in their flexibility to shape themselves to fill any odd shape void areas. The Dunnage Airbags are economical packing supplies offering a great barrier against shifting of the cargo which contributed to the most damages during transportation. Furthermore, the StarBoxes’ Polywoven Dunnage Bags are 100% reusable making them even more cost-effective.
StarBoxes’ Dunnage Bags are constructed with a rigid outer layer of polypropylene as a protective shell along with an airtight inflatable LDPE bladder inside. The Dunnage Bags are easily inflated and deflated with the Free-Flow Inflation/Deflation Tool and through the pressure seal valve located on the Dunnage Bags.
|Material||Polywoven Polypropylene / LDPE|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Features / Information||Polywoven material, Reusable, Recyclable, Waterproof, Walk away deflate, Lightweight, AAR approved, Use a free flow inflator/deflator gun|
|•||Cargo protection packaging with strong high burst strength polywoven waterproof material|
|•||Whether shipping by land, railway, or sea these industrial strength bags will keep your load stable|
|•||Included time saving inflation tool provides just the right amount of air and has patent on walk away deflation|
|•||This style dunnage bag saves on labor costs and lighter weight for shipment costs|
|•||Reusable and store flat makes these cargo protectors economical and space saving for storage|