Foam Pouches (25 Pack) 7-3/8" x 7-1/2"
- Cushioning Foam Wrap Pouches 1/16" Thickness For Glasses or Cups
- Pack of 25 Foam Pouches For Protective Packing During a Move
- Each Foam Pouch Measures 7 3/8"x 7 1/2" And Can Fit Cups of All Shapes
- White Recyclable Pouches That Maybe Reused For Storage Of Fine Glassware
- Great For Packing Porcelain Objects, Figurines, Vases, and Other Kitchen Items
Foam Pouches Protect Products
Reducing product damage while they are in transit can become a real challenge when you don’t pack your items with the appropriate packaging material. StarBoxes foam pouches can help improve your packaging process and minimize product damage during movement. These pouches are made of high-quality material that can help protect your fragile items from falls or bumps. Foam pouches can be used in different business sectors from packaging fragile items to even food. Read and discover some of the benefits that foam pouches can provide if you are planning on using them.
What Are Foam Pouches?
Foam bags are made of polyethylene material that offers soft cushioning protection for fragile products. These foam pouches are designed for you to wrap and protect your most fragile items from surface damage while they are on the road. They can also be used for keeping your products, compressed in shipping boxes that can help minimize vibrations and shocks during shipment.
Benefits Of Using Foam Bags
- Using foam bags can be a neat way for you to keep your products clean from dirt, dust, and moisture. Compared to other packaging materials like shredded or crumpled paper, it won’t leave you a mess in the warehouse.
- Foam pouches provide your products cushioning protection that makes them ideal for packing your fragile items like glassware, antiques, electronic devices, and much more. This soft packaging bag can protect your items from surface damages like cracks, scratches, and tears
- Lightweight foam pouches are an excellent solution for you to ship out packages since they won’t increase your freight cost. They are so small and light in weight that they won’t take up too much space in your workstation.
- Packing with foam pouches can be an easy and simple way for you to protect your products in a few steps. All you have to do is just insert the product inside and seal it with strong tape for secure closure.
- Foam bags can be an economical solution for you to provide additional protection to your product and minimize product damage.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Features / Information||Protects fragile items, Shock absorbing, Moisture resistant, Pouch style, Non scratch|
|•||Use UOFFICE foam pouches for a softer alternative to wrapping your items for protection|
|•||Glass figurines and decorative items will be safely protected with a foam cushion wrap|
|•||No longer need to worry about shipping delicate items and having damage to your items|
|•||Polyethylene foam won't leave residue behind on your belongings|
|•||Ship glass merchandise to your customers safely when wrapped and secured in foam pouches|