12 x 12 x 12" Corrugated Boxes
- 12x12x12" Corrugated Boxes For Shipping
- Bundles start at 25 for wholesale pricing
- Get custom quotes for higher volume shipping boxes
- Shipping Boxes are 32 ECT unless otherwise noted
- Cube Boxes come in various sizes for best shipping boxes
- Buy 100 for $1.72 each and save 12%
- Buy 250 for $1.71 each and save 13%
- Buy 500 for $1.25 each and save 36%
- Buy 1000 for $1.22 each and save 38%
Tips On Choosing The Best Shipping Boxes
The box you choose for shipping your products is essential to maintain its excellent shape. With this, you know how to choose the best shipping boxes. To guide you with this, the following are some of the box materials you can choose.
Carton Style Shipping Boxes
- Easy-Fold Mailers (EFMs) – it is applicable for narrow or flat items and more appealing to the eyes.
- Regular Slotted Cartons (RCS Boxes) – it is the standard corrugated box that is commonly used for shipping.
- Corrugated Mailers – it is best to use for joining small or different products.
- Front Lock Mailers (FLMs) – it is ideal for making unboxing experiences for client shipments.
More Customized Boxes
If you want to have more customized boxes for shipping your products, you can choose from the following styles:
- Printed or corrugated color boxes – it is custom-made shipping boxes, which is also ideal for making unboxing experiences. It can also help with branding.
- White corrugated boxes – it is a little bit costly and eye-catching. However, it can easily show dirt.
- Kraft corrugated boxes – it is the most often used color in the shipping process. It is broadly available and cost-effective.
To know the best shipping box, you must know the size of the product.
Your Product’s Sizes
- Inside dimensions – the inside measurement of the box is the space available. If you have smaller items, you have the assurance that it will fit in the box.
- Outside dimensions – the outside measurement of the box is essential for shipping. The weight and dimensions can determine the cost of delivery.
- Prevents wasted space– make sure that there is no wasted space in your box. An oversized box can lead to high charges and need more carton-sealing tape and void fill. It can also bounce your products, which can lead to damage.
Know Your Product
Another factor in choosing the right box for shipping is to know your product.
- Handmade and clothing items - these products require boxes which can make them immovable with enough room for padding or void fill in 12 x 12 x 12" Corrugated Boxes .
- Medicines, food items, and other perishables – it requires excellent protection against humidity and temperature changes. It is perfect to use insulated shipping materials like cold packs to keep it protected and sealed to maintain its freshness.
- Breakable products – it requires more protection layers to prevent damage. Make sure that they are suitably fit in the box without putting too much tension and pressure on them.
Packing Tips for Choosing the Right Shipping Boxes
- Get rid of bad packaging options
You must choose undamaged and new corrugated boxes such as the 12x12x12" cube boxes to ensure the protection of your products. Thus, bad packaging options can be prone to tears and dents and other problems such as water damage.
- Prevent wasteful packaging options
With these helpful tips, you can now choose the best box for shipping your products!
|Size||12 x 12 x 12"|
|Features / Extra Information||Professional Grade, Manufactured Single Wall Corrugated Cardboard Construction, Lightweight 32 ECT 65Lbs Weight Limits, Regular Slotted Container (RSC) With Pre-Crease Flaps, Recyclable & Eco-Friendly Corrugated Carton|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|•||Cube Boxes are commonly referred to Regular Slotted Cartons or RSC's the most common design for shipping boxes|
|•||The boxes will require packing tape to close and in most cases packing materials for protection of goods|
|•||Most popular style stock boxes for shipping are "C" Flute and is thicker than "B" Flute|
|•||Boxes should be determined by the weight and shape of the items being shipped|
|•||Most cardboard boxes go through a test either the Edge Crush Test or Mullen Burst Test for strenght|
|Single Boxes||25 x 25 x 8|