12 x 8 x 8" Corrugated Boxes
- 12x8x8" wholesale corrugated carton boxes
- Instock boxes for budget minded shipping businesses
- Warehouse packers will find these boxes easy to assemble, pack, and seal
- Easy to label with self adhesive address labels
- Personalize with logo stickers or branded tape for branding purposes
- Buy 100 for $1.14 each and save 19%
- Buy 250 for $1.13 each and save 20%
- Buy 500 for $0.82 each and save 42%
- Buy 1000 for $0.79 each and save 44%
How To Determine What Size Shipping Boxes You Need
Determining what size shipping boxes you need to fit your products can be somewhat of a challenge. However, the easiest way to figure out what supplies you need is first to evaluate your inventory. Separate your fragile items from the ones that don't need much void filling. In order to save on shipping costs, you want to pack as small and tight as possible. Next, take a tape measure and measure the length, width, and height of your items, round it up to the next whole number and then you'll be able to decide the boxes you'll need. Leave room for packing materials to protect items during shipping.
What Strength Boxes Do I Need?
It is important that you get the most appropriate strength of shipping boxes that suites your business needs. There are many different types of shipping boxes available, and the use of each one will depend on what they will be used for. Some companies ship lightweight non-fragile items like apparel and home goods. They are primarily interested in shipping boxes that will simply house the products and will not break during the normal transit. For these applications use the 32ECT, Edge Crush Test, shipping boxes offered by StarBoxes. These shipping boxes while very economical still offer ample protection. On the other hand, for packing heavy or fragile items they will need stronger shipping boxes that can safely transport the products to their destination. Therefore, you may need to choose from a variety of heavy-duty, double-walled shipping boxes to reduce the risk of damage and returns.
Choose The Right Size Boxes And Packing Materials
Once you have chosen the type of shipping boxes, you can choose between different sizes to ensure that there is enough room in the boxes for void-fill. There are a few factors to keep in mind when choosing the type of the void-fill or the size of the shipping boxes.
- Does the product need to be wrapped in bubble cushioning?
- Are packing peanuts a better solution?
- If the air pillows work better, determine the size and number of them needed. Is it more economical to use larger air pillows or utilize the smaller ones but in larger quantities? Also, compare the use of air pillows to packing peanuts both in safety level and costs
- The shipping costs are also a big factor when choosing the size of the shipping boxes. Compare the shipping costs when using smaller boxes against larger shipping boxes. Larger boxes may require more costly packing supplies to fill the void area. With smaller boxes, you may have to firmly pack the shipping boxes with packing peanuts while a couple of Air Pillows will do the job in larger boxes.
The cost of the shipping boxes and packing supplies are important factors that will affect the bottom-line for businesses. You do not want to spend excess money on shipping products. This is more true in today’s extra-competitive price-driven eCommerce market. StarBoxes’s vast selection of products, great prices, combined with expert customer service have been the company of choice for businesses for all their packing and shipping supply needs. The bulk pricing offers lower costs which could become even lower when purchased by pallets or a truckload.
|Size||12 x 8 x 8"|
|Features / Extra Information||Professional Grade, Manufactured Single Wall Corrugated Cardboard Construction, Lightweight 32 ECT 65Lbs Weight Limits, Regular Slotted Container (RSC) With Pre-Crease Flaps, Recyclable & Eco-Friendly Corrugated Carton|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Single Boxes||21 x 17 x 8|