24 x 24 x 24" 275lb. Heavy Duty Corrugated Boxes
- 24 x 24 x 24" 275lb. Heavy Duty Corrugated Boxes
- Each bundle ordered is shipped in a quantity of 5 boxes
- Boxes are manufactured with pre-folds and shipped flat for easy storage
- This style of boxes may be used for shipping, storage or moving products
- Sturdy corrugated material may be stacked and moved with a dolly or hand cart
- Buy 100 for $13.26 each and save 4%
- Buy 250 for $12.71 each and save 8%
- Buy 500 for $12.15 each and save 12%
- Buy 1000 for $11.74 each and save 15%
The Top Benefits Of using Corrugated Boxes For Shipping
Corrugated boxes have become a unique packaging solution for shipping, storing, or transporting your merchandise. These boxes can provide better protection for your products compared to other packaging materials like kraft bubble mailers. These cube-shaped boxes are not only effective but are also suitable for any business. Choosing corrugated cardboard boxes can also help improve your packaging process without becoming a challenge. If you are a business that wants to increase your profit and make the job easier, then you should check out some of the benefits that this packaging material can provide you.
- Provides superior protection - Using boxes for your products can keep your goods protected and free from damage until their final destination. When it comes to protection you can’t compare corrugated boxes to any other packaging material. These boxes are manufactured with sturdy corrugated that allows you to stack them on pallets making them more unitized to transport to different destinations.
- Pack a variety of products - Another advantage of using these boxes is that it allows you to pack different types of products like electronic devices, glassware, clothing, toys, and much more. Unlike poly mailers, shipping boxes allow you to ship out multiple small products at the same time.
- Cost-effective packaging - Cube boxes can be a more economical packaging solution compared to plastic packaging. Complementing your products with shipping boxes can allow you to save money on your packaging material.
- Practical to use - Starboxes corrugated boxes are the most practical and flexible packaging material you can use for your products. You can seal, cut, design, or mold the boxes according to your business requirements.
- Lightweight boxes - Corrugated boxes are light in weight allowing packers to hand cart them with no difficulty. Shipping your goods with corrugated boxes can make it easier for you to transport, pack, or load your merchandise into a vehicle.
- Improve the safety of your goods - Cube boxes are designed to protect and secure items from any type of damage that can occur during transportation or long-term storage. Using cube boxes as your packaging material can ensure that your products will be clean, dry, and free from damage.
|Size||24" x 24" x 24"|
|Features / Extra Information||none|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|•||Heavier corrugated cube boxes are shipped flat in a pack of 5 boxes with volume discount quantities|
|•||Pack combined items with various shapes in 24" x 24" x 24" sized boxes for moving and shipping|
|•||Boxes are easy to store and assemble with folds already manufactured into the box with easy closure of end flaps|
|•||Use acrylic or hot melt tape to secure boxes with "H" tape method to keep items safe from falling out of the boxes|
|•||Packing materials are essential to keep items from shifting in the boxes where the most damages can occur|