12 x 12 x 12" Multi-Depth Corrugated Boxes
- Multi-Depth 12 x 12 x 12" Corrugated Boxes
- Clear out an extended amount of inventory space with multiple box sizes all in one
- Multi-depth constructed shipping boxes that are impressed at intervals upon the outer surface of the box
- To attain your desired sized box simply trim top-down to the height needed
- Using the correctly measured box can minimize your packages weight price variations with mail courriers
- Buy 100 for $1.94 each and save 3%
- Buy 250 for $1.88 each and save 6%
- Buy 500 for $1.82 each and save 9%
- Buy 1000 for $1.64 each and save 18%
A Quick Guide on Corrugated Boxes For Your Business
Corrugated boxes have become a unique option for many companies because they are suitable for protecting many types of products during storage or shipment. These boxes can offer your business multiple benefits like making your shipping process easier while increasing your sales at the same time with good deliveries. StarBoxes corrugated boxes are designed to protect items from vibrations, shock, bumps, jerks, and other external impacts that can occur during transportation. If you keep reading you will learn more about our corrugated boxes and why they can be extraordinary for your business.
What are Corrugated Boxes?
Corrugated boxes are designed to protect and cushion your valuable objects during long-term storage or transportation. This type of packaging material can be used for packing different types of products that include fragile items, business E-commerce, and electronic devices. Corrugated cardboard boxes can keep your products protected from exposure and intact at the same time. Boxes can provide better protection to your fragile items compared to other packaging materials like bubble mailers during transit.
Benefits of Packaging with Corrugated Boxes
- Lightweight shipping boxes - Multi depth corrugated boxes are made of a cardboard material that is light in weight, which makes them easy to handle while you are loading, unloading, or transporting your merchandise. Lightweight shipping boxes won’t add much weight to your package. Instead, they help you to save money on your freight cost.
- Economical packaging option - Brown boxes can be the most cost-effective option for your packaging and shipping needs compared to other packaging materials.
- Boxes Are practical to use - This makes it easy for you to transport, stack, and pack your products in a few quick steps. Since they don’t weigh that much you use them to distribute your products to different places faster.
- Flexible packaging boxes -These boxes can adapt to your packaging needs since they can be labeled, glued, stapled, taped, and cut easily for better closure of your packages.
- Boxes for you to pack Ecommerce - Packaging boxes can be used for securing different products from your warehouses like clothes, books, glassware, and cosmetics. You can also use them for your packaging needs in your home when you are moving out.
|Size||12 x 12 x 12"|
|Features / Extra Information||Professional Grade Multi-Depth Box, Manufactured Single Wall Corrugated Cardboard Construction, Lightweight 32 ECT 65Lbs Weight Limits, Regular Slotted Container (RSC) With Pre-Crease Flaps, Recyclable & Eco-Friendly Corrugated Carton|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|•||Multi-depth packing boxes are the most efficient and widely used boxes for packaging different size items|
|•||Corrugated cardboards are manufactured with special processes offering them high tear, tensile, and burst strength.|
|•||Starboxes multi-Depth corrugated boxes are different from standard cardboard boxes with adjustable sizes available|
|•||Boxes have three or more layers of cardboard in the corrugated sheets and boxes for sturdy shipping|
|•||These boxes are typically utilized for shipping consolidated products at an economical cost|