6 x 6 x 6" Corrugated Boxes
- 6x6x6" Wholesale Cube Boxes for all types of shipping businesses and industrial applications
- Quantity of 25 Boxes that can be combined with other packing supplies for shipping goods
- 32 ECT corrugated boxes that are perfect for shipping and safeguarding the safety of your products
- Packers can easily put together boxes and prepare for shipping any type of products
- Helps prevent product damages like scratches, dents, and cracks that can occur during transit
- Buy 100 for $0.76 each and save 39%
- Buy 250 for $0.75 each and save 40%
- Buy 500 for $0.73 each and save 42%
- Buy 1000 for $0.56 each and save 55%
Packaging Boxes: Simple Packaging Guidelines for Safer Shipping
Are you having trouble using your packaging boxes properly? Not a problem, there are simple ways on how you can organize your packaging boxes and make them ready for a safe, secure shipping process.
With proper packaging, you can be sure that all your items will arrive at its destination safely and free from damage. When you are shipping different goods, make sure to use quality packaging boxes and ensure that all items are packed, sealed, and labeled properly. That way, you are always confident about safe shipping.
If it is your first time using packaging boxes or packing items for shipping, you consider the following tips:
- Use heavy duty corrugated boxes for heavier items
- Wrap items individually using cushioning material
- Center the items in boxes away from each other and away from the top, bottom, sides, and corners of the box
- Bottles with liquid must be positioned upright and use a perforated breakaway cap and inner seal
- For irregular or add items, wrap and tape all the sharp edges
Different Packing Methods
There are various packing methods you can use and make sure to choose one based on your shipping needs.
Single-Box Packing Method
Make sure to ship non-fragile products inside a sturdy outer box. You can use fillers like loosefill peanuts, crumpled newspaper, and bubble cushion wrap to fill the void spaces and prevent items from moving inside the box. You can place goods inside a plastic bag if you think they might be affected by dirt or any wet conditions. Then, consider the H-taping method when sealing your package.
Box-in-Box Packing Method
Using at least 2” thick foam or air-cushioning material, wrap your products individually to fit inside the corrugated box perfectly. Prevent the items from moving inside the box by using a filler like a bubble roll wrap, loosefill peanuts, or crumpled newsprint sheets. To prevent any accidental opening, use the H-taping method to close and tape the inner packaging box.
Meanwhile, you can use a second box at least 6” longer, deeper, and wider compared to the inner box. Cushion the inner box using the fill or wrap method within the larger box. Wrap the products utilizing at least 3” thick air-cellular cushioning material. Next is to wrap the inner box using a 3” thick cushioning material in filling the void spaces between the inner and outboxes’ all side. You can use more cushioning material to fill any void spaces and use the H-taping method to seal your package with packing tape.
How to Seal Your Package
When sealing packaging boxes, you can use a pressure-sensitive acrylic tape, water-activated reinforced tape (at least 2” wide), or water-activated paper tape that is at least 60-lb grade. Do not use a duct tape, cellophane tape, masking tape, or string to seal your package. Use the H-taping method where you need to tape across the seams and flaps evenly to both the top and bottom of the outer packaging box. Then, see to it that your packing slips and shipping labels are applied in a similar direction and side of your package.
For a safer shipping, make sure to follow the above tips and guidelines. See to it also to use high quality packaging boxes like our 6 x 6 x 6" Corrugated Boxes for best results.
|Size||6 x 6 x 6"|
|Features / Information||Professional Grade, Manufactured Single Wall Corrugated Cardboard Construction, Lightweight 32 ECT 65Lbs Weight Limits, Regular Slotted Container (RSC) With Pre-Crease Flaps, Recyclable & Eco-Friendly Corrugated Carton|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|•||Corrugated boxes are known for their flexible sizes to match any shipping needs of online retail businesses|
|•||These boxes work well for shipping products of a certain size, and when packed properly you can trust that they are safely stored inside|
|•||These corrugated boxes are known to withstand shipping issues like shock, breaking, compression, or vibration|
|•||Most retailers prefer these boxes because they are lightweight and can be easily stored after use and reuse them again|
|•||When stored flat these corrugated boxes can save a lot of space in your storage area|