40 lb. Kraft Paper Roll - 12" x 765'
- 40 lb. Kraft Paper - 12" x 765' - Cheap Packing Materials
- Inexpensive void fill for boxes when shipping items to keep from shifting
- Restaurants, Bars, and Lounges can hang kraft paper on the walls for menu's, signs, or announcements
- Use for table settings in weddings, birthdays, and holiday parties. Create fun signs for events and useful for group paintings or holiday decorations
- Cheap Kraft Paper alternative in construction and renovation projects to keep walls, floors, and windows protected
7 Uses for Kraft Paper
Since the introduction of Kraft Paper consumers all over the world have found different uses for this versatile paper. There are some tips that sound unusual while the others are very clever and useful. Below are some of the ideas in utilizing the Kraft Paper for different tasks:
- Gardening – Simply cover the flower bed with a layer followed with a few inches of mulch and you don’t have to worry about weeds in your flowerbeds. The concept is very simple, blocking the weeds from sunlight while retaining moisture for plants will not allow the weeds to grow but helps the flowers and plants. Although the Brown Kraft Paper may not be as strong as the typical weed-blocker plastic sheets sold in stores they are super affordable and most of all biodegradable. To start, make sure the ground and the Kraft Papers are wet. The Kraft Papers are very lightweight and wetness will help for the paper to be placed on the area without being affected by wind. Now, it’s time for covering the Kraft Papers with a few layers of mulch and you are all set to enjoy your garden while prohibiting weed growth.
- Halloween Costumes – Over the years the parents and children have come up with many clever ideas for their Halloween costumes using Kraft Paper. Searches online for "Kraft Paper Halloween Costumes" can help collaborate unique ideas for costumes.
- Gift Wrapping – Use of Brown Kraft Papers in gift wrapping offers a more creative personal touch with stenciling or stamping will offer a simple but dramatic effect separating your presentation from store-bought wrapping papers
- Table Cover – Kraft Papers can come handy with children playing with crayons, simply cover a table with a couple layers of the Kraft Paper and let their imagination take over. Find many decorative kraft paper ideas online
- Void Fill in Packaging – Crumbling Brown Kraft Papers will create an excellent cushioning agent and void fill when packing fragile and delicate items. The shifting of objects inside the moving boxes is one of the primary reasons for damages during transit. Brown Kraft Papers are the most cost-effective packing tool to reduce the risk of movement of contents in the boxes.
- Using Kraft Paper for Craft – Kraft is a German word meaning strong and often confused with the craft. However, making crafts with the use of Kraft Paper is common with schools and kindergartens. From Christmas ornaments to even different paper-mache animals are constructed with the help of the teachers and imagination of the children
- Kraft Paper Banners – Creating banners for different occasions with the use of Kraft Papers is a great way to celebrate a birthday, retirement or any other occasion. Kraft Paper banners offer a more personal creation while costing much less than ordering a professionally made banner. The other benefit of using the Kraft Paper to make banners is the opportunity to get others involved in the creation of the banner for a heart felt occasion making it unforgettable for the person who the banner is intended for
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Features / Information||durable and tear-resistant, eco-friendly, wrap and pack, economical, protective void fill, different kraft paper weights|
|•||Kraft paper roll of 40 pounds with size 12" X 765'. Helps ensure your most valuable objects arrive safely with proper packing materials|
|•||Add a layer of protection to your most fragile items and help prevent breakage when or shipment|
|•||High tear resistance that can be used for making your own gift wrapping, make party decorations, table coverings, menu and wedding signs|
|•||Use it for making your holiday crafts like gingerbread houses, holiday cards, grab bags, envelopes and other party decorations|
|•||Decorate your houseplants, lamps, memo boards, notebooks, and plenty of kids crafts uses can be found online|
Write Your Own Review