22 x 22 x 22" 275lb. Heavy Duty Corrugated Boxes
- 22 x 22 x 22" 275lb. Heavy-Duty Shipping Boxes
- Corrugated shipping boxes that are a tried and tested packaging option
- Recyclable and much more ecologically friendly than alternative substances like plastic
- Effortless to seal firmly with packaging tape and or adhesive agents
- Substantial savings with the highlight of double-walled product defense for your merchandise
- Buy 100 for $10.19 each and save 3%
- Buy 250 for $9.87 each and save 6%
- Buy 500 for $9.56 each and save 9%
- Buy 1000 for $9.24 each and save 12%
Heavy-Duty Boxes Provide Excellent Protection
Heavy-duty boxes can provide excellent protection to your items when you are moving out, storing, or shipping out. StarBoxes heavy-duty boxes come with heavy corrugated layers providing better protection for your heavy items, compared to lighterweight boxes. These boxes not only provide protection, but also help keep your items free from environmental contaminants like dust, moisture, and dirt. In this article, you will learn more about our heavy-duty boxes, its multiple benefits, and how they are different from other types of boxes.
What Are Heavy Duty Doxes?
Heavy-duty boxes are 32ECT 275lb corrugated construction that is great for packing heavier items in the warehouse or home. These boxes won’t crush easily when you stack them together or on pallets. They are ideal for shipping, storing, and even loading heavier items. The boxes can be easily sealed with many types of packing tape for better protection. Below you will find some of the benefits that heavy-duty boxes can provide.
- Durable and stronger boxes - Compared to other types of boxes they are sturdier and may be stacked. They are ideal for packing heavier items like books, home goods, and industrial parts. The protective corrugated material will keep items safe during transportation.
- Lighweight heavy-duty boxes - This type of boxes can be easy to carry since it doesn’t add much weight to your package or freight cost.
- Pack multiple items - Heavy duty boxes are ideal for packing or shipping out multiple products since they won’t easily burst open compared to lighter weight single-walled boxes. These boxes are an excellent option for shipping out your products in one single pack.
- Protective packaging boxes - You can use them for keeping your fragile and non-fragile items protected and free from damage. Its corrugated layers provide excellent protection against vibrations, shocks, bumps, and other external impacts.
What Can You Use Heavy-Duty Boxes For?
- Heavy-duty boxes can be perfect for fragile items that require additional protection during transportation. You can combine these boxes with other packaging supplies like bubble rolls, packing peanuts, or foam wrap for better protection.
- Allows you to carry or store multiple items. These types of boxes are ideal for packing multiple items at the same. You can also use them to save space and money during your move or shipment
- These types of boxes are designed for you to carry heavier items since they won’t tear or collapse easily compare to other corrugated boxes.
|Size||22" x 22" x 22"|
|Features / Extra Information||Professional Grade, Manufactured Single Wall Corrugated Cardboard Construction, Lightweight 32 ECT 65Lbs Weight Limits, Regular Slotted Container (RSC) With Pre-Crease Flaps, Recyclable & Eco-Friendly Corrugated Carton|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|•||Shipping boxes are effortlessly printed with brands, warnings, or directional information|
|•||The arched structure of the internal fluting of the corrugated material renders durability to the box|
|•||Corrugated boxes are designed to be puncture resistant so they do not rupture easily|
|•||Corrugated material is a fine insulator due to its corrugated construction and molecular composition|
|•||Boxes are sustainable as a result of the raw material its created from; sourced from trees as a renewable resource|
|Single Boxes||40 x 22 x 8|