Small Bubble 175' x 24" Wide 3/16" Wrap
- Small Bubble Roll size 175' X 24", Wide 3/16" Wrap. Made of polyethylene material and manufactured in the US
- Protective wrapping material that helps keep goods safe and protected from vibrations and impact shocks during transportation
- Design for cushioning fragile and sensitive items like ceramic, glassware, electronic devices, artwork, and dishes
- Easy to tear with 12" perforated sheets. Fabricated with a durable elastic material that doesn’t add to the shipping cost
- Ideal for shipping, commercial, and packaging industries. Helps prevent surface damage in objects like cracks or breakage during shipping, storage, or moving out
- Buy 2 for $34.61 each and save 23%
- Buy 4 for $32.81 each and save 27%
- Buy 8 for $31.47 each and save 30%
Bubble Cushion Wrap For Your Business
As a business, it is very important to choose the correct packaging material that can protect your products from damage during shipment. Bubble wrap has become an excellent packaging solution since it can be used to protect all types of products. Our StarBoxes bubble cushioning wrap is available in different sizes and types for you to choose from. In this article, we are going to provide you with information on why bubble rolls can become an excellent packaging solution for your business.
Types of Bubble Rolls
Anti-Static Bubble Rolls - This type of bubble cushion wrap is designed to keep electrical items safe since they help prevent the generation of static electricity that can occur during transportation. You can use it for storing, packing, and shipping out electronic components.
Kraft Bubble Roll - Bubble cushioning wrap that is fabricated with a layer of kraft paper that is suitable for protecting furniture and other objects. This type of bubble wrap doesn't sweat as a regular bubble wrap does. It can be used for protecting furniture and floors during the move.
Regular Bubble Rolls - Our regular bubble cushion wrap are designed to protect and secure fragile items from damage when they are being shipped to different destinations. This type of bubble cushioning is commonly used by many companies to protect tools, automotive parts, bottles, and much more.
Thermo Insulated Bubble - The thermo insulated bubble is useful for keeping your products insulated when you are shipping out packages under extreme weather temperature. It can be utilized for multiple applications for pallets, containers, and other shipping packages.
Bubble bags - Our bubble bags have become an effective labor-saving solution since they are designed with an adhesive closure for you to pack products faster. These air pockets provide cushioning protection to your products that can help absorb impacts and prevent product damage.
What are the benefits of bubble wrap?
- Provides an excellent insulation
- Can be used on different shaped products
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Transparent plastic for visual inspections
- Keeps products safe and secure
|Size||175' x 24"|
|•||StarBoxes sells bubble rolls in small to bulk quantities for residential and commercial use|
|•||Small bubble rolls or sheets help prevent scratches and damage to smaller lightweight products|
|•||Bubble rolls are sold perforated and may be prepared into sheets in advance of packing|
|•||When deciding which bubble size to use consider the size and weight of the product|
|•||Bubble rolls are a good insulator for windows, plants, pipes and other tasks|
|Features / Extra Information||Lightweight, Transparent, Perforated, Moisture and water-resistant, Durable and Elastic, Good insulation properties, Protective and Reusable, Easy to use|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|