Corrugated Wrap 48" x 250' x 1/8" Thick B Flute
- Corrugated Wrap 48" x 250' x 1/8" Thick B Flute- Ideal for Packing Fragile Items
- Wrap furniture and other large objects to protect them from dings and scratches while moving
- Easy to cut and form to many different shapes to wrap and tape ends to secure packaging material
- Keep a roll on hand during the holidays for country craft decor and kid's art projects
- Store in a dry cool place until ready for use during projects or shipping
The Versatility of Corrugated Paper: A Packaging Essential
Corrugated paper rolls are incredibly versatile and can be used in a wide variety of applications. Here are some examples of the versatility of corrugated paper rolls:
Packaging: Corrugated paper rolls are commonly used for packaging fragile items such as glassware, electronics, and artwork. The rolls can be cut to size and wrapped around items to provide cushioning and protection during shipping.
Arts and Crafts: Corrugated paper rolls can be used for a variety of arts and crafts projects. They can be cut into shapes and used for collages, scrapbooking, or making 3D sculptures.
Flooring Protection: Corrugated paper rolls can be used to protect floors during construction or remodeling. They can be laid down over hardwood floors, carpeting, or tile to prevent damage from spills, dirt, or heavy foot traffic.
|Features / Information||Shock-absorbing feature, Extra protection, Recyclable, Variety of widths, Flexible to conform to any shape, Recycle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|•||UOFFICE corrugated wrap with size 48" X 250' X 1/8" THICK. The best form to pack light and safe when shipping boxes and moving out.|
|•||Corrugated rolls that can be cut easily to any size for wrapping items of different forms and sizes.|
|•||Design for domestic and commercial use. Great for wrapping pallets and industrial products.|
|•||Can be used to keep your wooden furniture protected like your table and chair legs when packing.|
|•||Wrap your homemade products like soaps, candles, lotions, bath salts, honey, and homemade crafts|