50 lb. Kraft Paper Roll - 6" x 600'
- Sturdy 50 lb. Kraft Paper Roll - 6" x 600'- Direct from Kraft Paper Distributors
- Can be used in restaurants to display menu's, tablecloths, and signs througout the restaurant for casual dining decor
- Inexpensive drawing, painting, or crayon paper for kids art projects. May be used to line the floor for preventing stains and ease of cleanup
- Kraft paper comes in various widths and lengths for various projects
- Hand wrappers may be purchased separately for hanging on the wall or craft room displays.
Kraft Paper Is Your Packaging Material Solution
When it comes to purchasing packaging material, there are many options to consider including kraft paper. This packaging material has become a popular choice because not only is it durable but, it is also eco-friendly. You probably wonder what makes kraft paper a great choice for packaging your items. StarBoxes kraft paper roll can be a convenient choice that doesn’t cause any harm to the environment. The paper material can be used for multiple purposes including crafts, signs, wrapping, and decor. Read more to learn about Kraft paper and some of the benefits this product provides.
5 Key Reasons To Use Kraft Paper
- Lightweight kraft paper - This packaging material is ideal for packing fragile items since it doesn’t add much weight to your packages. If you want to save money on your freight cost, then kraft paper can be an excellent choice
- Durable material - Kraft paper has become a popular choice for wrapping items because of its durability. It can be more resistant compared to other regular packaging paper that becomes weak and it tears easily. Give your packages a rustic holiday embellishment.
- It can be printed easily - Packing your products with kraft paper is an excellent consideration since it can be personalized with labels, designs, stickers, and much more. This type of packaging material can adjust to your marketing and business requirements including branding.
- Design with an organic structure - Using kraft paper for packaging your products can also give them a natural color texture. Customers will like the eco-friendly option for natural products.
- Protective packaging material - Kraft paper is ideal for wrapping fragile items like glassware, antiques, ceramic, artwork, and much more. It keeps your items protected and free from damage like scratches, cracks, and dust.
How To Use Kraft Paper
Kraft paper can be used for multiple purposes in your home, office, school, or warehouse. The sturdy brown paper is mainly used for wrapping items, void fill, packing, or bundling items together. This type of packaging material is ideal for packaging operations since it can also be used for covering your pallets. In addition, it can also be used for protecting your floors, crafting, school project, moving out, and much more.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Features / Information||durable and tear-resistant, eco-friendly, wrap and pack, economical, protective void fill, different kraft paper weights|
|•||Wholesale Kraft Paper Rolls may be used for wrapping paper, packing paper, kids crafts, and bird cage lining,|
|•||Pack items in boxes and fill the voids with inexpensive packing materials to keep items safe while shipping|
|•||Automotive body shops and Aerospace industries can wrap parts or use for spray painting as a protective covering|
|•||Country wedding venues can decorate tables, signs, and menu's, with a rustic theme using kraft paper|
|•||Kraft paper is eco-friendly and has many different uses in both commercial and industrial settings|