3" x 110 Yds, 1.8 Mil, 24 Rls/Cs, Clear Acrylic Tape
- Wholesale Clear Acrylic Tape 3" x 110 yds
- Thickness of tape is 1.9 mil
- Volume discount tape at 24 rolls per case
- Use with UOFFICE 3" hand held tape dispenser
- Easily dispense tape and seal boxes, wrap furniture, close ends to bubble cushion wrap or newsprint
- Buy 5 for $61.75 each and save 5%
- Buy 10 for $58.50 each and save 10%
- Buy 16 for $55.25 each and save 15%
Acrylic tape for your general applications
Purchasing the correct sealing tape for your packages can be indispensable for ensuring the safety of your packages during storage or shipment. Not all packaging tapes are the same. Some tapes can’t be applied on certain surfaces and won’t adhere to extreme temperature surfaces. When it comes to choosing tape, you need to consider which packaging tape is ideal for your business needs like presentation and protection of your packages. StarBoxes acrylic tape is an excellent solution for applications like sealing boxes. Below you will find a quick guide on everything you need to know about StarBoxes acrylic tape and its multiple benefits.
What Is Acrylic Tape?
StarBoxes acrylic tape can be an excellent option for hot and cold temperature applications. This sealing tape can be stored in a dry cool place used for outdoor applications since it is resistant to oxidation. It has become an effective solution for many industrial applications like packaging, automotive, manufacturing, and much more. Compared to other packaging tapes it can offer superior longevity and it can also adhere easily to many surfaces. Another advantage of using acrylic tape is that it is resistant to aging over time compared to hot melt tapes.
Benefits of acrylic tape
- Can be applied to wide temperature ranges
- Resistant to oxidation, extreme temperature, chemicals, and UV light exposure
- Ideal for outdoor and indoor applications since it is resistant to aging
- Adhere to almost any surface like metal, carton, glass, and other polar surfaces
- It will not yellow when you expose it to UV or sunlight
- Ideal for general and industrial applications
Where Can You Use Clear Acrylic Tape?
- Sealing carton boxes
- Automotive applications
Choosing the correct tape for you
When it comes to sealing your corrugated boxes it is very important for you to consider the kind of tape you need in order to prevent a disaster during your storage, shipment, or moving. You need to consider if the packaging tape can be easy to use when you are sealing your boxes and if the tape adheres to the material you need to seal. Another factor that you need to consider if the strength of the tape will be enough for sealing your heavy boxes and if it’s suitable for your application needs.
|Type||Carton Sealing/Packaging Tape|
|Size||3" x 110yds|
|Country of Manufacture||Canada|
|•||While the use of Moving Blankets in covering furniture and appliances is a great idea, use of Clear Packing Tape in securing them is a must|
|•||Among all Shipping Supplies, the Clear Packing Tapes are by far the most important and cost-effective tool|
|•||Help your company’s bottom line by securely sealing Shipping Boxes with UOFFICE Clear Carton Sealing Tapes|
|•||The quality Clear Packing Tapes by UOFFICE will pay for themselves by drastically reducing the cost of the breakage of Shipping Boxes|
|•||Clear Carton Sealing Tapes offer a better shelf-life and will not turn yellow if stored for a longer period of time|
|Features / Information||Wider Temperature range, Resistant to yellowing, 3" core, Pressure-sensitive application, Longer shelf life, Available in 2" - 3" widths|