- uBoxes moving labels are color-coordinated by rooms
- Multi-colored 140 adhesive labels per package for household, condo, or apartment moving
- Bedroom, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Family Room, Storage, and Study Labels
- Easily organize and keep track of what's inside moving boxes with room destination stickers
- Make moving fun by labeling your moving boxes to help you and your family unpack
Using Moving Labels For Your Boxes
Moving into your new home can become a chaotic time when it comes to choosing the correct moving supplies for your move. You may wonder if labeling your rooms can help make your move as easy as possible. Using moving labels for your boxes can help keep your moving process become more organized. It also ensures that your boxes go into the correct room when you are unpacking. We will provide you with a helpful guide to pack with moving labels and make your move go smoother.
Make Moving Simple With Moving Labels
Moving labels can help make your moving process simple and practical at the same time. The colorful labels are ideal and practical for keeping your valuable items organized and easily located in the truck or storage area. This pack of moving labels includes 140 box labels that can be used for your apartment, household, or condo. Color-coordinated labels are perfect for packing different rooms in your home including the kitchen, living room, bedrooms, family room, and much more. Below you will find some of the rooms you can label and the items that are ideal for packing with each label.
- Kitchen label - Packing your boxes can include packing breakable items like your glassware or heavier items including a microwave. Labeling your kitchen appliances can help know what boxes need to be handled with care and if they can be stacked together. Use a market or label to write "Fragile" on delicate packed items
- Living room label - Living rooms usually contain objects that can be damaged and also non-breakable items like antiques, electronic devices, pillows, furniture, picture frames, and decor accessories. When you are packing objects from your living room we recommend separating your breakable and nonbreakable items. Labeling your fragile items with fragile labels can help your movers know what boxes need to be handled with care to prevent damage or broken items.
- Bedroom label - StaBoxes moving labels allow you to label up to four-bedroom in your home. You can label your rooms by number and identify them easily by the color of each label. Labeling your bedrooms can allow your movers to know exactly what boxes go into each room. Using bedroom moving labels can be a quick way for you to identify your personal items.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Features / Information||Adhesive Stickers, Color Coded, Organizational, Move By Color|
|•||Moving labels help you organize your most valuable items by rooms and helps ease your moving process|
|•||140 box labels are color coded to help you unpack your moving boxes by room saving time and money|
|•||Avoid confusion trying to figure out what items are in each box after packing for you or your movers to take inventory|
|•||Make moving fun by easily labeling your moving boxes for each room destination with colorful labels|
|•||Helps organize room destination during packing and eases your unpacking process without stressing out to find items|