Regular Packing Peanuts - 7 cuft.
- Packing Peanuts
- 7 Cubic Feet (Uncompressed) of packing peanuts that smoothly conforms even to rregular shapes
- Reusable lightweight packing peanuts to fill voids so that the merchandise is unable to move when handled
- Great for packing and shipping delicate items as it shrouds the entire item for complete protection of your cargo
- Ships in 2 compressed bags or boxes optimal for small volume packing or a small enterprise with moderate storage
Using Packing Peanuts For Your Shipping Business
If you are a business then you are probably wondering, what benefits can our packing peanuts offer you in your shipping business? Starboxes packing peanuts can be used to void extra spaces inside other packages to keep fragile objects protected during movement. Packing peanuts have become popular because they can be used for packing large quantities and keep them compressed in shipping boxes. It can be combined with other packaging materials with the packing peanuts like bubble rolls for better protection of your fragile items. Here are 3 important things you should consider when you are using packing peanuts for your business.
How to pack with packing peanuts
- You should always consider packing tightly the packing peanuts inside the shipping boxes to keep your fragile objects compressed and together. This will help prevent your products from moving or bumping together while they are on the road.
- This type of packaging material is ideal for filling empty spaces in hollow objects like teapots, antiques, and vases so that they won’t crack when the boxes are being put under pressure or fall.
- Use styrofoam peanuts to keep your products separated inside the boxes. You can place one layer of packing peanuts to keep your products from touching each other and help prevent surface damage like scratches or cracks.
Why you need packing peanuts
StarBoxes packing peanuts can be a fun and easy way for you to keep your products cushioned and secure inside your packages. These lightweight packing peanuts can be used to pack from small to big boxes since they won’t add up weight. They are also an excellent alternative for packing fragile oddly shaped items no matter their size. Below you will some examples of when you can use packing peanuts:
- They are ideal for packing small products into bigger shipping boxes since it helps void empty spaces
- Use them to fill empty spaces of oddly shaped items for better protection inside the package
- Perfect for packing fragile items since they can be combined with bubble cushion wrap for a better protection
In conclusion, packing peanuts can be an affordable option for packing different types of products inside your package no matter its shape. So you should always consider using packing peanuts next time you have something to ship.
|Features / Extra Information||Use for lightweight non-fragile items, Absorb shocks, Fill void areas, Pack tightly, Lightweight cost-effective, Reusable|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|•||Packing peanut have been a long time fundamental factor of cargo shipping used around the world|
|•||Packing peanuts also known as loose fill is still one of the most economical choices with numerous useful qualities|
|•||Insulating traits for cold weather the polystyrene material will hold back freezing temperatures as its tightly packed|
|•||Extremely light packing peanuts that maintains its highly protective properties against impacts|
|•||Regular packing peanuts that are easily compatible with various automatic filling machinery|