8 x 8 x 6" Corrugated Boxes
- Corrugated Shipping Boxes 8x8x6" that are perfect for small business applications
- Order quantities as low as 25 per bundle and save up on packing materials
- Lowest prices on shipping boxes and packing materials
- Quality 200# 32ECT shipping boxes to meet industry standards
- Wholesale shipping boxes supply store with a full inventory of boxes
- Buy 100 for $1.22 each and save 20%
- Buy 250 for $1.14 each and save 25%
- Buy 500 for $1.06 each and save 30%
- Buy 1000 for $0.99 each and save 35%
How to Pack Corrugated Boxes
Before purchasing corrugated boxes you need to consider that adequate size you need to ship out your products. It is also very important for you to choose the type of box you need along with the correct packing material to help you secure your items.
Our single walled boxes are suitable for packing non-fragile lightweight items. They are considered a cheaper alternative for many eCommerce shipping packaging to ship clothes, gadgets, and healthcare products.
If you are planning on shipping out heavier and fragile products you should consider purchasing our double-walled boxes. They are designed with long-lasting material and secure items that need more protection.
We recommend you to choose the correct type of wholesale boxes that you need for your business along with the appropriate packing material that will provide additional protection for your shipping goods. Please see some tips below for you to pack your corrugated boxes before shipping out your products.
Popular Packing Materials For Boxes
You can use packing paper at the bottom of your boxes when you are shipping out heavy, fragile or irregular shaped items. For better protection during transit, you can wrap each of your products with bubble roll wrap. To restrict your product from moving, you can fill in empty spaces in the boxes like the corners with our packing peanuts or brown paper.
Variety of filler materials:
- Packing peanuts
- Bubble roll
- Kraft brown paper
Seal Your Packages With Tape
Reinforce the outside of your package with strong tape by simply using the "H" method where you seal at the end of each box. You can use our heavy-duty tape dispenser to help you seal your boxes much faster.
Common types of tapes:
- Acrylic carton tape - Ideal for sealing boxes that involves extreme temperatures like storing items under cold or hot temperature.
- Hot melt tape - Higher adhesión compared to other tapes since it adapts well to extreme temperature.
- Duct tape – Sticky and durable tape that is resistant to water and can be used in boxes, cars, water pipes, and clothing.
Label Your Shipping Boxes
Enough space for your shipping documents
Before sealing your package, make sure you have enough space to place your shipping documents like invoices or packing slips inside the boxes where the consignee can have more access to the documents. In case you don’t have enough space in the boxes, you can use our packing list envelopes where you can place your shipping labels.
|Size||8 x 8 x 6"|
|Features / Information||Professional Grade, Manufactured Single Wall Corrugated Cardboard Construction, Lightweight 32 ECT 65Lbs Weight Limits, Regular Slotted Container (RSC) With Pre-Crease Flaps, Recyclable & Eco-Friendly Corrugated Carton|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|•||UOFFICE wholesale corrugated boxes are recyclable and eco-friendly|
|•||These shipping boxes will keep your product items safe from damages during transportation|
|•||Corrugated boxes offer a practical solution for shipping bulk retail goods to your customers|
|•||These wholesale boxes are known for their durability and affordability making your shipping costs less|
|•||Packers will find these corrugated boxes space-saving and deliver protection even after long hours of shipping|