20 x 12 x 6" Corrugated Boxes
- 20 x 12 x 6" Corrugated Shipping Boxes manufactured single wall 32ECT construction
- Each bundle of 25 boxes is shrink wrapped and shipped flat for easy transport and storage
- Always store boxes in a cool dry space until assembled and shipped
- The creases and flaps make it easy to fold and construct for packing goods
- These are common regular slotted boxes with flaps on both ends to be taped for closure
Why You Will Love Corrugated Boxes!
Corrugated cardboard boxes are the most common shipping method for all the qualities and protection it gives you. You can use the boxes for storage at home or the office and for shipping merchandise to your customers. UOFFICE shipping boxes with a size of 20" X 12" X 6" are used to pack larger flat-size items. You can store different types of items in each box. The boxes provide a cost-efficient packing solution and are practical to use since they arrive flat and you can store them without taking up extra space. The boxes are lightweight, protective, and economical. Stock boxes can also be purchased in larger bundles at wholesale prices.
|Size||20" x 12" x 6"|
|Features / Information||Professional Grade, Manufactured Single Wall Corrugated Cardboard Construction, Lightweight 32 ECT 65Lbs Weight Limits, Regular Slotted Container (RSC) With Pre-Crease Flaps, Recyclable & Eco-Friendly Corrugated Carton|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|•||Flat style shipping boxes are good for shipping clothing, accessories, and flatter type objects|
|•||Boxes are shipped flat in bundles for easier shipping and storage in the office or warehouse packing stations|
|•||The corrugated stock boxes are available in higher quantity volume discounts for medium size businesses|
|•||UOFFICE stock boxes come in a variety of shapes and sizes for businesses to find the perfect size for their shipping needs|
|•||Flat boxes are 32ECT crush resistant while being lightweight to save on shipping expenses for average weight goods|