25 Pounds of Packing Paper
- StarBoxes Wrapping Paper for moving or shipping boxes
- 25lbs of packing paper to protect fragile items
- Wrap up dishes and china items in the clean thin paper
- Approx 500 Sheets in each bundle
- Measurements varies between 24-28 Inches wide x 30-36 Inches Long
6 Reasons Why You Should Pack With Packing Paper
Packing paper can provide excellent protection at an affordable price and has become a popular choice for many manufacturers. This type of packaging material can be a great option for your business to become environmentally friendly. You can use it as secondary packaging to add extra protection to your fragile products inside shipping boxes. These packaging materials can be used for two main applications like wrapping products or to fill empty spaces in shipping boxes that can help keep products compressed during movement. Discover 6 of the main reasons why you should pack with StarBoxes packing paper.
- Durable packaging material - Newsprint paper is more durable compared to newspaper material or ordinary paper. Packers can add extra layers of packing paper to wrap products for better protection. The newsprint paper materials can be used to keep your products fresh and clean during long-distance shipment.
- A clean way to protect products - Wrapping your products with a newspaper can transfer ink to your products. Newsprint paper can be a better way for you to fill void empty space in shipping boxes. Packing peanuts can leave a mess on your floor if not in a controlled environment.
- Soft packaging material - Using paper packaging for your products can keep your products separated and prevent them from scratching each other during transportation. This can be an effective way to keep your products, compressed and stop them from moving around during vibrations. Paper packaging is perfect for wrapping fragile items like electronic devices, glassware, artwork, etc.
- Doesn’t take a lot of space - Starboxes paper packaging won’t take up a lot of space in your shipping boxes like bubble wrap does, because of its air-filled bubbles. This can be a great opportunity for you to use fewer boxes and save you some money.
- Wrap your product tightly - You can use paper packaging to keep your products tightly wrapped regardless of their shape. You can secure your wrapping products with strong tape for better protection.
- Environmentally-friendly - This can be an excellent option for you to replace plastic and recycle paper.
|Size||24" x 30"|
|Features / Extra Information||Recyclable and bio-degradable, Economical for packing, Lightweight, Reusable, Cushions and fills empty spaces|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|•||StarBoxes Packing paper of 25 pounds with 500 sheets in each bundle. Perfect packing option when you are planning on moving out or shipping items.|
|•||Use StarBoxes newsprint paper for multiple activities like packing for a move, keeping your pet’s cage clean, and charcoal drawings|
|•||Can be used as a camping aid to make your own fire starters and helps keep your log bag free from stain and dirt.|
|•||Make your own seedling pots with our packing paper and cover your plants during windy seasons.|
|•||Used by many schools for making crafts including art projects, pinatas, drawings, and crayon projects.|